Germantown, TN 38138
click for street view
Policies and FAQs
1. Party host needs to arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
2. All purchases are non-refundable sessions. There is no re-scheduling of classes, parties or special events. All sales are final.
3. A $100 non-refundable deposit is required in order to reserve a private party. All sales are final, there are no refunds or exceptions.
4. All Adult private events must have a minimum of at least 6+ painters to make a reservation for a private paint party event. We can accommodate approximately 25 painters.
5. The paint we use is permanent, therefore we recommend casual attire.
6. There is no rescheduling for Parties, Classes or Events. Once you have submitted your deposit it is non-refundable.
7. Parties exceeding scheduled end time will be charged an additional $20 per half hour over. If you need extra time, book that time on the front to avoid paying more.
8. Host and guests are responsible to pay remaining balances for designated events prior to the start of the party, either on location site or online.
9. Art and Soul is not responsible for any personal items left behind or forgotten. We will have missing items ready for you the next business day (if found). Once studio premisses are closed and it’s after normal business hours please call us immediately. If no one answers please leave a detailed message so you may retrieve your missing or forgotten items the next business day during our normal operating hours.
10. Must be 13 y/o or older to participate and 21+ y/o and over to drink. Exceptions to this rule are on a case by case basis.
11. You and your party are responsible to clean up after yourselves.
12. If you liked the service and your experience, we encourage you to tip the instructor! Parties with 15 or more children have a service fee of $30. For parties under 15 children you may tip the instructor any amount you wish.
13. Have Fun and Enjoy!
Do I need a RESERVATION?
Yes. Click on the event you want to attend or call and ask us if we can post an open event on your desired night.
What are your hours?
Art and Soul is only open when when a party or open paint is in progress! You are more than welcome to come and check us out during an Open Paint Day/ Night!
How do I pay at the studio?
Checks and cash only or charge card. We cannot take charge cards over the phone.
Is tipping of instructors allowed? Yes, and very appreciated for a job well done.
Define OPEN PAINT NIGHT
Open Paint Night just means that it's open to the public. Anyone can make a reservation to come and paint. We all paint the SAME painting and it is decided on ahead of time and listed on the calendar. We provide the canvas, paint, brushes....you bring wine, food, drinks...anything you want to make it fun!
Explain Kids' Open Paint Day
This is held a couple of days a month and gives kids the opportunity to come and paint without being involved in a birthday party. I recommend this day for children 5 and older. We provide all supplies including an 11x14 canvas and step by step instruction. The painting is decided on in advance and everyone at the Open Paint Day does the same painting. Parents must pay via paypal to secure the child's spot.
Cancellations & Refunds FOR OPEN PAINTS (KIDS OR ADULT):
Refunds will not be issued with less than 24-hours prior to scheduled event.
We require 24-hour cancellation notice in order to receive a full refund or store credit.
Less than 24-hours of the event will receive a store credit that may be applied to a future class.
"NO SHOWS" (no notification prior to event) WILL NOT RECEIVE A STORE CREDIT or REFUND.
What is OPEN STUDIO? These are similar to open paints but you can pick any painting in the studio. Instead of the instructor leading with everyone painting the same thing, we offer as much step by step instruction as possible to complete your masterpiece. You are welcome to paint more than one!
There is a maximum number of 26 in the studio. We will travel off-site but there is an extra travel fee and a minimum of 10 guests. There is NO max for parties held off premises.....however, I do not provide easels for parties of 30 or greater. Parties of 30 or more get a discounted rate of $29 per person. For Kids Birthday Parties held off site, everything stated on the "Birthday Parties" page still applies plus the extra travel fee.
What if I need to cancel my private party or birthday party?
ALL you and your friends need to bring is your beverage of choice (wine is acceptable too), cups, snacks or appetizers...whatever your group decides on! It's a party so bring all the food and drinks you want!!! (I have a wine opener if you need it.)
DO you provide aprons?
YES!!! We do provide an apron for you to wear but we encourage you to wear clothes that you wouldn't necessarily mind getting messed up....the paint doesn't come out of clothes. :)
Do I have to have a PayPal Account to pay?
No. When you get to the PayPal page just click the second option on the right, Pay with Debit or Credit Card.
A GREAT PLACE FOR ...
- PRIVATE PARTIES
- OPEN PAINT NIGHTS
- OPEN KIDS DAYS
- CHILDREN'S BIRTHDAY PARTIES
- GIRLS NIGHT OUT
- BACHELORETTE PARTY
- OFFICE / TEAM BUILDING PARTY