Policies and FAQs
1. Party host needs to arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
2. All purchases are non-refundable sessions. There is no re-scheduling of classes, parties or special events. All sales are final.
3. A $100 non-refundable deposit is required in order to reserve a private party. All sales are final, there are no refunds or exceptions.
4. All Adult private events must have a minimum of at least 6+ painters to make a reservation for a private paint party event at your venue.
5. The paint we use is permanent, therefore we recommend casual attire.
6. There is no rescheduling for Parties, Classes or Events. Once you have submitted your deposit it is non-refundable.
7. Parties exceeding scheduled end time will be charged an additional $20 per half hour over for the instructor to stay with you. If you need extra time, book that time on the front to avoid paying more.
8. Host and guests are responsible to pay remaining balances for designated events prior to the start of the party, either on location site or online.
9. If you liked the service and your experience, we encourage you to tip the instructor! Parties with 15 or more children have a service fee of $30. For parties under 15 children you may tip the instructor any amount you wish.
10. Have Fun and Enjoy!
Do I need a RESERVATION?
Yes. Click on the event you want to attend or call and ask us if we can post an open event on your desired night.
What are your hours?
Art and Soul is only open when when a party or open paint is in progress! You are more than welcome to come and check us out during an Open Paint Day/ Night!
How do I pay at the studio?
Checks and cash only or charge card. We cannot take charge cards over the phone.
Is tipping of instructors allowed? Yes, and very appreciated for a job well done.
"NO SHOWS" (no notification prior to event) WILL NOT RECEIVE A STORE CREDIT or REFUND.
DO you provide aprons?
YES!!! We do provide an apron for you to wear but we encourage you to wear clothes that you wouldn't necessarily mind getting messed up....the paint doesn't come out of clothes. :)
Do I have to have a PayPal Account to pay?
No. When you get to the PayPal page just click the second option on the right, Pay with Debit or Credit Card.
A GREAT PLACE FOR ...
- PRIVATE PARTIES
- OPEN PAINT NIGHTS
- OPEN KIDS DAYS
- CHILDREN'S BIRTHDAY PARTIES
- GIRLS NIGHT OUT
- BACHELORETTE PARTY
- OFFICE / TEAM BUILDING PARTY